Thursday, March 15, 2012

Party Planning Palooza!

Whoaaa...no time no talk, huh? Well my winter blues are steadily fading, and the sun is shining longer every day. SPRING IS ALMOST HERE! My house is clean, my baby is growing and happy, its Michael and I's birthday month and most importantly, its almost Little's birthday! Her birthday is two months and one week away! I know that we still have sometime left, but I want to pinterest the crap out of this party!
My first theme idea was to do pink giraffes. She has a thing for giraffes and they are super cute. But I kind of want to do something more girly and spring like. So I'm leaning towards something more like this....



 This is from Marie BitsAndClipsonYoutube. This was her daughters first birthday party, and I just love the color scheme and some of the decorations!


I think that the owls are so cute! I don't want to overly theme the owls, but the color pallet that I want is very spring-y! Pastel pink, yellows and teals.

Knowing me, I will probably change my mind 100 times before her party actually happens, but I am so excited to get to the store and start making things!

No comments:

Post a Comment