Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FAMILY VACATION!

So after lots of thought, we have decided that we are going to go to my friend's destination wedding! It is 15 hours away in North Carolina. We originally planned on going alone, but Lil's separation anxiety has gotten so bad that I just could not put her through that for four days. My friend who is getting married has a baby that is two months younger then Lil, so I know that the house we are staying in will be baby friendly!
We decided on driving because A) flying is expensive!
B) i'm afriad of flying, especially with my baby!
C) my parents are letting us borrow their honda insight! it is basically a prius, with a huge trunk and greatttttt gas mileage! 
& D) we are most likely going to stop half way and spend the night with my big sister who goes to college in Pennsylvania!


Lil loves her car seat, so I really think that the drive won't be bad at all, especially because once we are at the wedding we don't have to get back into the car until we leave! We will be gone for five days, but if Michael can get the time off then we will try for a week! I hope to take a lot of pictures and a lot of video!

No comments:

Post a Comment