Thursday, January 19, 2012

Four day hiatus...

whoopsiessssss.


After two days of not blogging my excuse was that it was michael's "weekend" and then after three days I had the excuse of doing laundry all day, but four days? Come on Brittney....

Michael's weekend was less than enjoyable. Besides date night Saturday night. We went out to dinner, went to Target to get toilet paper and then came home...whooohoooooo! We spent the night watching football...so.much.fun. At least I got some sleep. We slept in until 11! That was great, but it went downhill from there.

We were supposed to be at my mom's house by 1:30 to have lunch with her and my grandmother and to pick Lil up. We had been driving Michael's grandmother's truck because his plow truck is a single cab and we don't fit very well in it with the three of us, and it also had a leak somewhere in it. We don't drive my car because it has a bad transmission, we don't drive our tahoe cause it has a bad battery, and we don't drive Michael's '06 cobalt because it is horrible in the snow. So of course we break down on the way to my moms house....on the side of the high way. Michael had to go back to the house with AAA with the truck so his brother picked me up and brought be to my mom's house. BUT, before I left Michael went to call AAA but he couldn't find his phone and now 5 days later he still hasn't found it. GREAT DAY HUH?!

Michael ended up borrowing his brothers car to come pick us up later that night. The whole next day we couldn't go anywhere and nobody could fix and of our 569,000 cars because it was Martian Luther King Jr. Day!

On Tuesday Michael couldn't get to work so he stayed home and we got his plow truck fixed, so that is what we are driving around in. Or should I say crammed into. I can't wait until we fix my car so that I can go places!


& to top it all off this is what Michael is stuck with for a phone for awhile. Poor guy:(



No comments:

Post a Comment