Saturday, January 21, 2012

GUESTLISTMANIA!


Holy-crudmole. Who are these 173 people? I know that I defiantly do not know 173 people. I haven't hung out with a friend in months...how are there 173 people invited to my wedding?
That number doesn't even include most of Michael's family and then the guests that get to bring a guest with them. OHEMGEEEEE.

I probably shouldn't complain because if my parents(who are hosting the wedding) didn't invite their friends then there probably wouldn't be anyone on the dance floor at the reception. Michael and I don't have that many friends.

Then there is the golden rule when it comes to your wedding:more people=more presents:)

I know that not everyone that gets invited shows up, so we will see what the numbers are after the response cards start coming in. I wanted to get my save the dates out by the end of this month, but that is not gonna happen. I need to get the whole guest list together, like finalized, by the end of the weekend! And then I need to print the save the dates, get envelopes and stamps, address said envelopes and then send them off! PHEW! This is going to be A LOT of work! But I know that obviously it will all be worth it, and it is going to be the BEST DAY EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment