Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sleeping Beauty. Minus the sleeping part....

So I don't know if she is teething or what, but little miss has been sleeping like CRAP lately. Like me having to sleep on the nursery floor bad. That is what I had to do last night. Me and one of our cats cuddled on the foam Disney princess mat on the floor and tired to sleep. She was on such a great sleep schedule. Down at 8:30pm up at 7:00am then back down until 9:00 after a baba. Now she only sleeps about a half hour during the day, and then is impossible to get down at night. She was up until 12:00 last night! And then she kept getting up! Micheal had to be to work at 7:00am and I didn't want her crying on the monitor to wake her up, so I decided to sleep in her room. I'm such a good wifey huh? :)

This was tonight. She was acting like she was ready for bed around 8:30. This picture was taken at 10:00. FML. I finally got her to sleep a few minutes ago. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment