Thursday, January 12, 2012

A little background...

Without giving away too much, because i'm well aware of all the creeps out there in interwebs-land here is our story. And when I say we I mean my family. My fiance and our daughter. Yes, at the ripe age of 19 I have a fiance AND a baby! I'm proud of it too. I know that the chances aren't very good for us, but I FEEL, like deep, deep in my heart that we are going to be just fine. We (believe it or not) chose this life and we love living it every day. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you its easy, because its not, but I can say that I love it. Every minute of it, even the bad minutes. So, in chronological order, here is our story.

2008: Michael and I met in 2008. He was 18 and I was 16. We started dating on August 5. We both knew right away that this was it, we were done searching, we wouldn't have to deal with the awful, awkward, depressing, but sometimes exciting and fun dating world like the rest of our friends. We were in love. Instantly.





2009-2010: We dated all through my junior and senior year of high school. Through 2 proms and two summers. My favorite part of the day was when he picked my up from school. I always felt so cool having an older guy pick me up in the parking lot in front of all my cheerleader friends in his cool car with his loud music. After graduation I moved in with him. Literally the same day because the was the earliest my parents would let me, even though I had turned 18 two months prior. We had an amazing summer, filled with parties, friends, our traditional river trip and pointless part time jobs. I started college in the fall and by the second week I was miserable. I didn't want to go to school to teach other peoples kids...I just wanted one of my own...




 Maybe baby: I expressed my feelings with Michael. We knew that we were going to be together forever and to be honest Michael generally likes to give me what I want. So we decided that it was worth a shot. Little did we know, it only took one shot at trying and on October 8th, 2010 we learned that we would soon be a family of 3.

My ego was preggo: I was pregnant from September to May. It was the most amazing, surreal experience ever. Our families were supportive and not surprised in the slightest by our decision. Being pregnant felt so natural to me, like I had been doing to my whole life. A few weeks after I found out that I was pregnant, Michael proposed to me. I of course said yes! We are getting married 8.18.12<3 I completed two semesters of college and 10 days after my last final and the morning after my baby shower, Lillian Grace came into this world 4 weeks and 2 days early.



No comments:

Post a Comment