Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good Morning!

                                                                    good morning!

.....look at that happy little face! Well mama's face wasn't that happy during the 3 times she woke up last night. I know that I shouldn't complain cause she has been sleeping SO GOOD lately.

Besides that pretty smile, another thing that made me smile this morning(after I was willingly awake) was the scale! I know that it took me way too long to get to this point, but I'm not complaining cause I'm not even really trying, but when I weighed myself this morning I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight!
Its a great milestone for me to get to(FINALLY) and I would be happy about it if:
a) I was happy with my body when I got pregnant
b) I wasn't getting married in 217 days
Still, for not really even trying thats pretty good. My next goal is set for Valentines Day, which is a month from today! And my long term goal is to be the same weight that I was at my junior prom by my first wedding dress fitting on June 2nd.

One last thing that is making me smile today is that it is Michael's friday! He has had such a long week, and being stuck in the house all week has been driving me crazy! My mom is taking Little for the night. I miss her a lot when she goes to her grandparents for the night, especially when she goes with my mom because she lives 45 minutes away. I don't think that tonight is going to be a crazy night, all I really want is uninterrupted sleep! The last time Lil went with my parents Michael and I ended up helping his parents with a family emergency until 2 in the morning and then got woken up at 8 to help them again.
Because this week was so busy and because our last "date night" was such an epic fail I've decided that we are going to keep our phones and computers off(unless its my mom calling!) We'll see if that actually happens though. I'm excited anyways!




No comments:

Post a Comment