Monday, January 23, 2012

Weight Watchers?


Jennifer Hudson is a beautifullll woman, and watching her weight watchers commercials make me want to jump on the ww band wagon so badly! I've seen many women on youtube who have also had success with it. I have goals in place for wedding weight loss, but I don't really do a whole lot about it. I am a huge procrastinator, and I can always come up with an excuse when it comes to starting healthy eating/exercising. Granted, some of my excuses are valid, like having a baby who only naps in the car or not having a car of my own to go to the gym in or not having a babysitter so Michael and I can go to the gym. I'm just scared that time will run out before my excuses do....

Not only do I want to look my absolute best on my wedding day, but Michael and I want to get healthy. We want to be a good example for our daughter, and we want to be around for her as long as we can. Michael already quit smoking last April, which is amazing, so now we just need to work on our weight and healthy habits.

So, what I was thinking(and i'm going to propose this idea to Michael) is that I should sign op for weight watchers online+meetings and one night a week one of our parents could watch Lil. I don't have my own car so Michael could go to the gym right down the road from our local ww building and then after the meetings I could meet him at the gym and work out a little bit! That gives him some gym time, and then I can teach him everything I learn and cook with their recipes! I know that it is a little expensive, but I really think it is worth it. So many people have had success with it, and it has been around for a really long time. Also, in the grand scheme of things, I really don't have that much to loose. So I can go to the meetings until I feel comfortable, and then knock back my membership to online only, which is cheaper! And obviously if I decide to do this I will talk all about it here! I just can't wait until my wedding day and I want to not look back on it with regret if I am not happy with my body on the most important day of my life(besides May 22,2011:p)

No comments:

Post a Comment